You can grab a copy of this book from
It is a novella in the Boys of Summer series, a collaboration between several YA authors. They are all standalone stories that take place in the same fictional town. Escape to Sterling Beach today!
- Saving Hadley by Amy Sparling (OUT TODAY, obviously)
- Beach Town Bad Boy by Maggie Dallen (June 11)
- Riptide by Jordan Ford (June 18)
- Don’t Fall for the Summer Fling by Tammy Andresen (June 25)
- Flirting with the Enemy by Sally Henson (July 2)
- Beauty and the Beach by Kayla Tirrell (July 9)
- Falling for the Rich Boy by Yesenia Vargas (July 16)
- Summer Love and Basketball by Seven Steps (July 23)
About the Author:
Amy Sparling is the bestselling author of books for teens and the teens at heart. She lives on the coast of Texas with her family, her spoiled rotten pets, and a huge pile of books. She graduated with a degree in English and has worked at a bookstore, coffee shop, and a fashion boutique. Her fashion skills aren’t the best, but luckily she turned her love of coffee and books into a writing career that means she can work in her pajamas. Her favorite things are coffee, book boyfriends, and Netflix binges.
She’s always loved reading books from R. L. Stine’s Fear Street series, to The Baby Sitter’s Club series by Ann, Martin, and of course, Twilight. She started writing her own books in 2010 and now publishes several books a year.
Find out more: