Back for a second week in a row with more recommendations for you. The theme this week is Second Chance Romances.
It was an eye-opener to come up with this list. There are a few different ways to look at asking for recommendations for second chance romances. Some people consider a second chance at an old relationship that either didn’t work out the first time or never was allowed to start getting romantic in the first place. Think “the one that got away”. While in other readers it brings to mind a fresh start at life, moving to a new place and finding love there, etc.
For me, when making this list and in general thinking about the sub-genre, I found books that fit the former definition. Those are what I like to read and wanted to bring to your attention. I also read the second definition, but it wasn’t what I was wanting to bring this time around.
If you’d like to help me build a list of the “other” second chance romance genre, please let me know. Leave a comment, message me on a social media platform, or contact me through the blog. And if you ever want to see a specific theme for a list I always want your recommendations. I’m sure it gets boring doing whatever I want.
- A Season of Second Chances by Brighton Walsh
- Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
- Second Chance Cowboy by A.J. Pine
- Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
- Spark by Posy Roberts
- Damaged Goods by Talia Hibbert
- Love Your Frenemies by Mina V. Esquerra
- The Bittersweet Bride by Vanessa Riley
- Quinn’s Undying Rose by Tina Folsom
- The Second Chance Cafe by Amanda Prowse
- Second Chances series by L.P. Dover
Find something you might want to read? I hope so. Want to see another set of recommendations focused on a theme? Let me know what that theme is, and if you can help with some recs for it, include them in the message.