I’m getting married on Saturday. Because of that, I figured I’d bring back the Themed Recommendations series again to get some easy content on the site. Turns out, this week’s theme wasn’t very easy to put together.
I picked the obvious theme of “weddings” in books. While there are thousands of books with weddings, soon-to-happen weddings, etc, there are almost too many too weed through. As usual, I recruited Twitter followers to help me narrow down the list to books that might be more worth reading than randomly choosing them. I hope this list is adequate for all of your TBRs to expand from.
As always, comment with your own recommendations on this theme. I’m sure there are many books out there worth checking out.
- Our Favorite Days by Chelsea M. Cameron
- The Princess Bride by William Golding
- A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
- You Say It First by Susan Mallery
- Tell Me a Story by Tamara Lush
- Maybe I Do by Nicole McLaughlin
- Good Boy by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
- Precious Love by MJ Santangelo
- Friday Night Brides by Samantha Chase
- The Wedding Pact series by Denise Grover Swank
Find something you might want to read? I hope so. Want to see another set of recommendations focused on a theme? Let me know what that theme is, and if you can help with some recs for it, include them in the message.