I’ve been doing these Themed Book Recommendations posts for awhile now. I hope you enjoy them. I do. And I enjoy the reader input I get from making them. That’s why, again, I’ve enlisted the help of any reader who wanted to help expand this list. Turns out there’s a lot of romance readers out there (heavy on the sarcasm, we know it’s huge!)
In the past, I’ve posted lists of various Romance subgenre recommendations. Today’s list is a little different. I wanted to have books from Romance in general to give everyone a variety of genres, hopefully decades of publication, and authors. And also, Tuesday is Valentine’s Day!
So sit back, enjoy the list, and hopefully you’ll end up discovering a book you enjoy up loving. And please, please, PLEASE don’t hesitate to add to this list by commenting with your recommendations!
- Smut by Karina Halle
- Hold My Heart by Tracy Brogan
- Crazy Little Thing by Tracy Brogan
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- Sweetness by Lindsay Paige
- Back to Me by Lindsay Paige
- Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson
- Promise Me This by Christina Lee
- My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
- The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
- One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
- Sarah’s Child by Linda Howard
- Beloved Captain by Jo Ann Simon
- Hummingbird by LaVyrle Spencer
- Separate Beds by LaVyrle Spencer
- The Rainbow Season by Candace Camp
- Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
Find something you might want to read? I hope so. Want to see another set of recommendations focused on a theme? Let me know what that theme is, and if you can help with some recs for it, include them in the message.