Time for another post full of book recommendations. The theme this time is shifter romances.
By now, you’ve probably seen my reviews of Lila Jean’s books. They’re really my first jump into the genre and since then I’ve been wanting to dive a little deeper. Since the book world is FULL of shifter romances, I decided to get the help of other readers to get recommendations of where to start. There’s a lot out there and I can’t weed through it all on my own.
So, here are some books I’ve discovered from searching the bestseller lists (I’ve read the first two, obviously) and others that fellow readers have suggested. While I can’t speak for many of them, I’m sure it’s a great list. Let’s explore shifter romances together! And as always, if you have recommendations of your own, feel free to comment.
- The Mountain Lion’s Secretary by Lila Jean (my review)
- The Grizzly Bear’s Heiress by Lila Jean (my review)
- Bloodrunner Dragon by T.S. Joyce
- On the Hunt for His Cougar by Holly Eastman
- Forever Home by Kristen Strassel
- Lion and the Doe by Kristen Strassel
- Cain’s Way by Michelle Day
- Blueblood Dragon by Amelia Jade
- Bear in the Rough by Ariana Hawkes
- King of the Rock by Terry Bolryder
Find something you might want to read? I hope so. Want to see another set of recommendations focused on a theme? Let me know what that theme is, and if you can help with some recs for it, include them in the message.