It’s the first Sunday of Poetry Month. I thought it might be a fun idea to keep my Sunday Themed Book Recommendations posts going. What better way than with poetry? And to make it more interesting, I’ll be recommending some of my favorite (or probably favorite, once I read them) Indie poetry collections.
Even for me, being an Indie poet, it’s not easy to find many of us around. Yes, we’re around all over the internet, yet I find it hard to find a large amount of us out there who are as easy to find, connect with, and read up on as Indie novelists. Let’s try to change that! Put pride in your work, Indie poets. Get your name out there and build your platform…and say hi to me. I’ll help promote you if/when I can.
I’d love to see some fresh names on this list next time we do Poetry Month. Let’s get more people reading Indie poetry!
- Night Poems by Ben Ditmars
- Silent Dreams by Helle Gade
- Unfinished Ink by Joanne Marlowe
- In the Gloaming by Amber Jerome~Norrgard
- Scattered Hearts by Erica M. Christensen
- Poet Robot by E.I. Wong
- The Moon Said No by Casey Renee Kiser
- Four Paws (anothlogy featuring Ben Ditmars, Amber Jerome~Norrgard, Scott Morgan, and myself)
- Lady on a Wire by Shannon Lynette
- A Train Ride of My Thoughts by Mark E. Nielson
Find something you might want to read? I hope so. Want to see another set of recommendations focused on a theme? Let me know what that theme is, and if you can help with some recs for it, include them in the message.