It’s another Sunday and another theme recommendations post! So far in these posts, I’ve covered sports. First it was baseball. Then I went to hockey. I’ve been getting an ok amount of response to those, so I hope that means you’re finding great books to read through these Sunday posts.
For this week’s post, I wanted to change things up. I moved away from sports. This week, we’ll be focusing on DRAGONS! And by we, I mean that I’ve recruited some dragon lovers to help with the recommendations. Along with my recs, you’ll find recs from authors S.M. Boyce, Dionne Lister, and Ciara Ballintyne. I hope our recommendations of dragon books will add some to your TBR.
- The Grimoire Saga by S.M. Boyce
- The Circle of Talia series by Dionne Lister
- The Hobbit, or There and Back Again by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Scorched series by Mari Mancusi
- Incarnate trilogy by Jodi Meadows
- The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey (recommended by S.M. Boyce and Ciara Ballintyne)
- Guards, Guards! by Terry Pratchett (rec from Ciara Ballintyne)
- Dragon’s Call series by A.D. Trosper
Find something you might want to read? I hope so. Want to see another set of recommendations focused on a theme? Let me know what that theme is, and if you can help with some recs for it, include them in the message.