I want to start a new, occasional, post series here to help readers find more books to read. It’ll be fairly simple. I’ll get recommendations together of books I’ve read or from other readers/authors and share them. They’ll be themed. Either broad theme or specific. Basically just trying to get more books in your hands and some more attention to books that may need more attention.
For this first recommendations post, I chose the theme of BASEBALL. We’re nearing the MLB All-Star break here in the US. Hockey season just ended (maybe next post will be hockey recs) and that means we can focus on America’s pastime.
There are a large amount of books on baseball out there. They cover many different genres. For this list, I asked a group I’m in over on Facebook for recommendations, and here’s what I came up with. They are mainly romance, but as I said, there are more out there…MANY more. Some are from readers, some from the authors themselves. Feel free to comment with recommendations of your own to help readers out!
- Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson (my review)
- Before Your Break by Christina Lee (my review)
- Leave The Lights On by Karen Stivali (reced by Karen Stivali)
- Wild Pitch by Sloan Johnson (reced by Sloan Johnson)
- Perfect Game and Game Changer by J. Sterling (reced by Sloan Johnson)
- Let Love Live by Melissa Collins (reced by Melissa Collins)
- This Much Space by KK Hendin (reced by Tamsen Parker)
- The Windup by Kate McMurray (reced by Alyssa Cole)
- Fastball by VK Sykes (reced by Suzi from Obsessive Reading Disorder)
- Double Play by Jill Shalvis (reced by Ashley from Books by Migs)
- Caught Running by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux (reced by Elizabeth Tabary-Collins)
- Playing Ball anthology (reced by Shae Connor)
Find something you might want to read? I hope so. Want to see another set of recommendations focused on a theme? Let me know what that theme is, and if you can help with some recs for it, include them in the message.