I’d like to share a bit about a new book being released early next year (2013). This is a book entitled Confessions of a Cereal Mother. It’s written by Rachel McClellan, author of Fractured Light. I loved the concept of this cover as soon as I saw it and I think the book will be a great read as well. Here’s some info about the book, after that, then you can see the cool cover to go with it.
In this narrative you’ll discover several mind-saving rules, which include:
- Don’t throw your pregnancy test away before the full three minutes is up.
- Unless there is a rush on the grocery store pending a zombie-virus outbreak, never take your kids shopping.
- If your toddler is going to chew on a Band-Aid, hope it’s one found inside the community swimming pools chlorinated pool and not one found in their locker room.
- Never throw up in a cookie sheet.
- Things can always get worse. You could discover your child playing with a used tampon applicator. It’s not a whistle, sweetie.
- And most importantly, the moment one of your children is seriously ill, forget about everything else. You have the greatest honor in the world – being a Mom.
You can pre-order the book from Amazon HERE
You can also find more on the author, Rachel McClellan at the following: