It’s great to get recognized, isn’t it? Today I have the pleasure of announcing that I have received a Liebster Award from the wonderful Noree Cosper. She’s a great author and she also runs the blog Trip the Eclipse.
For those of you who don’t know what this award is for, it is for relatively unknown blogs that have great potential. It’s required that they have less than 200 followers, as well. Although I’ve had a recent upsurge of followers (I’m currently sitting at 87) I’m still well under that number…but I’m totally cool with this. I have great followers and you are all why I continue to keep posting interesting things.
Here’s what this award requires me to do:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
As stated, I am to nominated 5 other bloggers with this very award. They are the following: